Red Cross Professional Responder courses:
- Meet or exceed all provincial/territorial health
and safety legislation; meet the Paramedic
Association of Canada National Occupational
- Meet Provincial and Territorial pre-hospital care
licensing and registration requirements.
- Provide delivery options for in-house training.
- Provide comprehensive instructor development
support and teaching tools that can be
customized to the needs of the participants.
- Are built on a variety of teaching techniques
including instructor-led skills demonstrations
and practice, realistic scenarios and exercises,
and video demonstrations using professional
- Are available in English and French.
- Include mental health first aid content.
- Are based on the latest, evidence-based science,
education and practice.
Our customized menu of courses designed to meet your needs
Note: Please be aware of local/provincial regulations that may dictate different maintenance and recertification